- Admission for two adults for one year*
- 15% discount in Museum Store
- E-Newsletter subscription
- Discounts on programs, workshops, and rentals
- Reciprocal benefits at the Consortium of New England Art Museums
- Benefits at North American Reciprocal Museums (NARM)
- Eligible for all tours offered by the Museum Travel Alliance
- 5 guests may accompany the member on any Bennington Museum visit
- 8 single use guest passes may be picked up at the Museum during your next visit**
- Family membership to give as a gift
*Your membership card will include your name, the secondary cardholder’s name and your business name (if applicable). Youth aged 17 and under are admitted for free.
For Business Memberships, employees may enter the Museum free of charge if they present their employee business card.
**If you are opting for a physical membership card, guest passes will be mailed to you along with the card. We always encourage you to donate any guest passes that you do not use to your local library or school. For digital memberships, those passes will be held at the Museum and may be picked up the next time you visit.
$417.02 of your membership payment is tax-deductible. Bennington Museum is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. No goods or services will be received in exchange for the tax-deductible portion of your gift.
All members with an email address on file will receive a digital Membership card, but if you prefer a hardcopy card additionally, please let us know below.
Members who do not require a physical card will receive a 5% discount at checkout by entering this coupon code: DIGITAL